Developing an e-strategy is an involved process that should be managed in a
purposeful manner involving detailed analysis of the target audience, buyer behaviour,
the product’s or service’s attributes & benefits, and how best to communicate such
corporate information for a prominent web presence.
Often considered an ‘electronic brochure’, a website must be well designed, simple
to navigate, and easy to understand. However, a good website can be much more
powerful as it has the ability to access audio and video in addition to text, is highly
flexible, and can be updated quickly to change with your market’s needs. It also is
much less discriminant as it is essentially available to anyone with internet access,
not just the person(s) you’ve sent an address to.
Having a website doesn’t guarantee it will be found amongst the millions of others on
the internet. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a necessary service often overlooked.
This service significantly increases the probability of having your site not only ‘found’
but listed closer to the beginning of the ‘Google’ list, rather than the end.
With the basics now covered, you may prefer a passive approach and simply wait
for someone to contact you. To adopt a more active approach, your e-strategy could
include a range of functions to achieve your organisation’s marketing objectives.
A list of e-strategy services we offer include:
• website design and maintenance
• content management systems (CMS)
• web hosting
• search engine optimisation (SEO)
• email strategies and implementation
• social network marketing and communication
• buying or generating prospect email address lists
• developing integrated on-line promotional activities
• adding an e-commerce function, such as a shopping cart
• coordinating an SMS marketing campaign
• advertising on selective high-traffic sites
• e-strategy performance monitoring and reporting